Welcome to the community, and here are a few things to keep in mind when posting and such...
1. You must be a member of the community to submit your work to be critiqued or to critique the work of others.
2. All work is copyrighted by the writer - no stealing, reposting etc... (obviously).
3. The key to critiques is constructive criticism.
- Be Honest
- Be Respectful
4. Remember, as the writer it is ultimately your decision whether or whether not to use the advice given to you - it's still your work and therefore your vision.
5. If you're expecting others to take time out of their day to read and critique your piece, it would be nice if you did the same for others.
6. Please put long posts behind a cut.